Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). You cannot reuse an EXACT title and/or abstract which was published in any prior presentation, without any revision.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, must be LESS THAN 10mB. Contact us for special cases.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the guidelines in Instructions to Authors. Where available, to include Digital Object Identifier (DOI) and URLs for the references that have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spacing; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. High resolution illustrations, figures, and tables shall be requested upon acceptance for publication.
- (1) Main document file – with all author details (name, affiliation, address and email). A full version of your manuscript as you would like it to appear when published. You must label this file as “not for review” as you are submitting to a journal which uses double-blind peer review. Within this document, please include: Article title, Full name and details of the corresponding author, the full names and details of all co-authors of the paper, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Indication of figures and tables, Acknowledgements, References, Appendices.
- (2) Second main document file for Reviewers – with author details removed. This SHOULD NOT include any Author Details and Acknowledgements, but should include: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Indication of figures and tables, References, Appendices.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.